About FPC Learning Center
FPC-Learning Center offers a comprehensive, individualized education where students can speak openly and celebrate Jesus Christ and His presence in their lives, while finding their individual learning style and ways to be successful. Online and in-person small group classes are designed to meet the diverse academic needs for homeschooled students of all ages. We love working with students and challenging them to "think outside the box." By encouraging their strengths, weaknesses are diminished and confidence is built.
- Full or part-time homeschool tutorial/small group classes held four days a week
- K-12 small groups with customized curriculum for all learning styles
- Qualified, enthusiastic, creative teachers
- High School credits in major subjects and electives
Learning Center Quick Links
Parents: Use the following links to access instructor's websites and parent information for 2021-2022 as well as the parent handbook and office connections.
Registration 2021 - 2022
To register, please fill out the Registration Form by clicking the link below. You can submit the form by turning it in to the FPC Learning Center office located on the third floor of the Education Building or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please fill out the Registration Form by clicking the link below. You can submit the form by turning it in to the FPC Learning Center office located on the third floor of the Education Building or email the form to email@example.com. For more information, click on the information sheet below or contact the FPC Learning Center at (931) 648-BOOK (2665)
Day Camps for K-8
Day Camps for K-8 will be July 12-15 & 19-22. Options include the first week, second week, or both; morning, afternoon, or both. Registration form attached below.
Homeschool Customized Education Program
FPC Learning Center provides the home school class, or classes, you need in a small group setting. Part-time or full-time programs are available where students may receive all, or a portion of their High School credits.
|8:15 - 11:45||Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies|
|11:45 - 12:15||Lunch|
|12:15 - 12:45||Assisted Homework/Study Time|
|12:45 - 2:15||Enrichment classes in Music, Art, PE, and more|
|Grades 8 - 12|
|8:15 - 11:30||General credit classes in small group settings.|
|11:30 - 12:00||Lunch|
|12:00 - 2:15||Assisted Homework/Study Time.
Advanced Classes and Elective Classes to include Foreign Languages, Music, Art, PE and Health, College Coaching, and more.
We tutor all subjects for all ages. The tutoring program at FPC Learning Center is one-on-one and begins with an evaluation. We focus on the needs of each individual student including: homework, test prep (ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB, etc.), enrichment, and remediation. Students preparing for the ACT have a customized ACT PLAN with proven results to increase the student's test score. Call for available times and prices.
Online Education Program
Improve the quality and effectiveness of the classroom by using technology to support a collaborative learning experience through customization of educational offerings and producing learner-centerd education.
We do this by creating an active learning experience using:
- a web-based platform that allows parents to follow lesson plans
- multimedia and multi-sensory presentations of material to learners
- student presentations to teacher and fellow students to enable "learn by teaching"
- enhanced class discussion, made possible by electronic availability of study materials
- regular classroom, teacher, student interaction
- rapid instructor response time
- access 24/7 to notes and videos for refreshers to do homework and prepare for tests
- also, the use of technology integrates using skills and programs that are required for college preparation