- PLAN Legal Clinic - Presbyterian Legal Assistance Network (PLAN) – a collaboration of First Presbyterian Church, Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee, and volunteer independent attorneys – provides free legal information in clinics.
- Loaves and Fishes Soup Kitchen (tel: 931-645-9020) - located at 215 Foster Street. Volunteers needed to cook, serve, and clean up as well as food donations.
Room at the Inn - located at 215 Foster Street. Volunteers needed for cooking a meal, or spending time with a group of 10-12 overnight.
Room at the Inn 2018 - 2019 Dates:
- November 21
- December 5, 15, 19, 29
- January 2, 9, 19, 30
- February 6, 16, 27
- March 6, 16, 20
- Service Committee - located at 215 Foster Street. Will train volunteers to help people in a financial crisis.
- Volunteers are needed to pack and distribute Christmas food baskets and angel tree gifts.
- Donations of money and food are needed for FUEL program for feeding school children.